Dear Highett RSL Members and Guests
Highett RSL Sub Branch COVID-19 Update
We write to update you today during this unprecedented and evolving COVID-19 situation.
As a community we are all facing challenges and the Highett RSL is working closely with Federal and State Governments to minimise impact on our members, guests and staff.
As a socially responsible organisation it is imperative that the health and wellbeing of our wider community is at the forefront of any decision the Highett RSL Sub Branch Inc makes going forward.
The Highett RSL is implementing the following initiatives to protect both our Members and Staff.
1. The Highett RSL in accordance with Federal and State Legislation is enforcing regulations that there is to be no more than 100 patrons (including staff) in the premises at any given time:
- Due to this the Rear Entrance from the Car Park located on Highett Road is NO LONGER ACCESSIBLE (We request all patrons enter via the Station Street Main Entrance, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
- Highett RSL Members will be given priority over Non-Members
2. As of Monday the 23rd of March, and until further notice:
- The Highett RSL will be operating under temporary reduced trading hours commencing trade from 11am Monday to Sunday and closing 1 hour before our usual advertised closing time.
3. The Highett RSL will be operating a Take-Away Bottled Beer and Wine Service from the Main Bar (Members Only) from opening until 10pm each business day.
4. The Highett RSL Bistro will be offering Take-Away from a restricted menu in the Bistro between the hours 12 noon until 2pm and also 5pm until 8pm. Orders can be placed by phone or in the Bistro with an expected pickup time 30 minutes after order (Phone 03 9532 1357 and ask for the Bistro).
Please ensure that you continue to review our social media outlets for regular updates (the Highett RSL Website, the Highett RSL Sub Branch Inc Official Facebook Page and the Smart Phone App for IOS and Android); as we continue to get a better understanding of how this issue will affect us and the rest of the community
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Highett RSL Management and Committee.