As we continue to work through these unprecedented and extremely challenging times, we’d like to take this opportunity to reinforce the importance of looking after yourself, your family and friends.
Please, continue to talk, share, express hope and support each other. Look after your bodies and minds. Pick up the phone, use email, social media or video chats. And if you begin to feel overwhelmed, don’t stay silent, please reach out:
· Lifeline calls on 13 11 14 will continue to be operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Lifeline Text 0477 13 11 14 will continue to operate 6pm – midnight (AEDT), 7 nights a week
· Lifeline webchat / website will continue to operate 7pm – midnight (AEDT), 7 nights a week www.lifeline.org.au
· Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636 www.beyondblue.org.au
· Kids Helpline – for children that may need support 1800 55 1800 or at www.kidshelpline.com.au